Anime fight! Anime fight!

Perfect Interpretation of Dragonball Z

Now I'm sure a 10 is overdoing it for certain aspects of this movie such as the art/animation or whatever, but I feel the idea you conveyed was totally accurate. I literally just watched the whole Dragonball/Dragonball Z series (like 300 episodes holy shit), and throughout DBZ...this is exactly what it was. Tons of inappropriate titty shots and unnecessary closeups of male "genitalia", and unreasonable amounts of time spent watching those assholes stand around and talk in their heads about shit seen 2-3 episodes before.

You also get a 10 because you used what is either the original music, or something basically the same. That music is awesome.

Thanks for the easy and relatable laugh!

Running Out ft. iSH Running Out ft. iSH

Strange shit mang, I came upon this same acapella; just posted my version last night!

Really like your version of it!

Concept Stride Concept Stride

Hell yea man, I love the strings; really reminds me of some Pitch Black. You've got a tight mix and a proper ass arrangement. Would love to hear some vocals over top of this.

Keep it up mang

Dirtbag [Re-arrangement] Dirtbag [Re-arrangement]

First thought, the mixing is superb. Sounds great! I kinda thought the progression was amateur for a moment until it kicks in, and suddenly my attention is caught. The synth was a little off-putting; this song is perfectly capable of getting by without that poor electronic noise (not to say it's dissonant; but I suppose -personally- I think it's in the way). I thought at times the vocals could have hit a little harder; you sort of maintain a consistent and sort of repetitive, borderline monotone cadence. Fitting for lyrical content, I'm sure, but I guess I've been listening to too much Stone Temple Pilots to be settled with what you do.

All in all, great song. Surprised to find this sort of tune on the portal!

Orpheus responds:

Glad you still enjoyed despite the minor downsides! And of course, let's keep the portal varied! :)

- VT