- Age / Gender:
- 21, Male
- Anacortes, WA
- All Stats >
"He said, 'You are the Chosen One, the One who will deliver the message. A message of hope for those who choose to hear it and a warning for those who do not.' Me. The Chosen One? They chose me!!! And I didn't even graduate from fuckin' high school."
- Community Stats
Level 4 Musician
Ranked as Civilian
Took my old Ampeg B3158, a decently sized bass amp, which I fried about a year ago (smoke and everything!), and turned it into a storage cabinet. Specifically, I'd like to utilize it as an effect rack.
Here's what I did:
- Removed the electronics (empty top space)
- Removed the speakers (nice spares)
- Busted the front wood panel out (the one that holds the speakers)
- Attached the metal grill to some hinges and turned it into a door
- Attached wood to the metal grill for support
- Attached claw lookin thing to the wood support, and a screw inside to act as a catch (to latch the door shut)
- Mounted a fancy handle on the front
- Painted everythang black (except for the yellow strip)
The last thing I have to do now is paint some designs in there. Right now, the idea at mind is a Strange Music logo in the middle somewhere (most likely on the bottom - planning with effects in mind), and yellow/orange/red strips running in some sort of pattern. Possibly some equalizer graphic? Essentially, I want it to look 'dubstep'. Or something.
As I said, the final plan is to mount some effect units in there. Thinking the top space would be perfect for a power conditioner. Next step is to buy all of that... :P
ps today was the perfect day for this multi-image feature to come out.
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 21 (From 4 different games.)